Friday, December 17, 2010

2 Broken Faucets, 1 Spewing Potty...

'Tis the season... or rather, when it rains, it pours. Today is the day that my in-laws arrive. Tomorrow is my family Christmas celebration. My master bath potty broke a hose and the guest bath tub is inoperable. *le sigh*

Granted, the tub broke last month, but it happened when Daddy Don was having his 'procedure', so we shut it off and ignored it... and the potty crapped out (tee-hee) Wednesday... and we waited until TODAY to fix either them... and my kitchen is a disaster area... and the guest room looks like a tornado hit it... and the dining room table is covered in felt, templates, embroidery floss and decorating detritus...

OH, and I haven't started the soup, and I can't run the dishwasher or washing machine since the water is shut off while the tub is disassembled.

This is all my fault. I should have hired someone who is much more motived than myself to make this all happen in time. :-P

Gotta run. Need to hit the plumbing supply store then pick up the baby, then start dinner, then finish straightening, then... *dramatic collapse onto a couch*

No comments:

Post a Comment