Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome to ME.

So, I have been myspace blogging in random bursts for about a year and decided to give this a go. I may even repost a few of those here, so pardon the repetition if you're already a 'fan' of me. Those who decide to follow me will be subjected to stories, quips, recipes, photos and anything I deem appropriate :-) By the way, if you are new to me, here I am with my daughter - the amazing and wonderful Lily Ruth. This was taken yesterday... the exhaustion you see is real - in fact, yesterday was a good day, and until I took this photo, I thought I looked pretty good...

In the interest of full disclosure - of course, full disclosure means 'whatever I deem necessary' - I am inspired to start this blog because of Samster Mommy. She is my new Shero. I may even have a girl crush on her. Her blog is amazing and fun, and has prompted me to 1) get dressed 2) get crafting (in my own limited way) and 3) start a blog. Now, I cannot promise that I will add tutorials of any kind, but I can promise pictures stories and whatever randomness comes to me on any given day.

Now, here are the 3 things I have done so far using her blog as a starting point:

Made a bracelet
Purchased supplies to make my old t-shirts into dresses and convert onesies into dresses for Lily Ruth
Made my first crock-pot recipe - and DAMN, it was good! (recipe here)
So, that's where I am today. Full of good ideas and ambition. The baby is napping, and the coffee is brewed. So I can either get to cutting out dresses, or I can watch some crappy t.v. - those who know me will know exactly which one I shall choose...

No comments:

Post a Comment