Sunday, October 10, 2010

Not really up to posting...

I feel like I have a lot to say, but no way to get it out of my teeming brain and onto the screen. I am a veritable whirlwind of thoughts, yet none of them are coherent enough to create a post. Here's what I'm brewing (these may never come to fruition... especially now since I may claim THIS as having 'written about it'...):

I am terrible at running into people I used to know. I freeze, then babble, then wander off. They probably think I'm (literally) crazy.

My daughter has started growling. That's right - growling. If she sees a picture of a big animal (tiger, dinosaur, bear), she growls. Adorable.

It is so awesome outside that I wish I could knock down all of my walls and replace them with mosquito netting.


My husband is awful at taking care of himself - case in point, he will be undergoing a minor yet terrifying 'procedure' ON HIS HEART this week.


My dreams are so vivid that I wake up convinced that I am psychic and have just had a vision. This ALWAYS turns out to be not true. I am not even a little bit psychic.

I need a new career. If you know of something that I would be good at that doesn't require working evenings, weekends and holidays... and wouldn't BORE ME TO DEATH (:-P), please let me know.

That is all for now. More later. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment