Friday, January 8, 2010

the Dog Whisperer is changing my life

No lie. Cesar Milan is changing. my. life. It's not just that I have more patience with and understand my dog better, but his philosophies transfer over to motherhood as well... live in the moment - well, babies don't do much else, so you might as well join them in there!... calm, assertive energy - when is that a BAD idea? Pretty much never... PATIENCE - well, my eternal struggle with this particular virtue is epic. My daughter (and my dog) are teaching me to find it on a much more regular basis. So, I guess what I'm saying is - THE MAN IS A FREAKING GENIUS.

Now, If I can just get him to come over and sort out Keely's pool issues before summer... and maybe he can help me teach Lily Ruth to nap... oh, and could he perhaps cure my husband's snoring habit? That would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment