Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear So & So...

Dear So and So...

ahhhh.... it's 'Dear So and So...' day over at Three Bedroom Bungalow again! I had so much fun last time! Let's join in again - shall we?

Dear Jeans:

What's with the muffin top? Seriously. I thought we were in love... I guess you had other plans... Maybe a 'heads up' next time?

Confusedly Yours,
Bitter in Bootcut

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dear LUSH,

I love you. Please marry me. I'll cook, and you can keep me looking and smelling my (softest) best. I know we're different, but we can make it work.

Yours in Bath Time Joy,
Lily Ruth's Mama



❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Dear Baby Daughter,

Your new teeth are cracking me up. I also find the majority of your antics to be hilarious. Keep up the good work.

Adoringly yours,
Mama



♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Dear Central Market Organic Truffles,

Knock it off. You are waaaaaaay too delicious. This is ridiculously unfair to my jeans.

harumpfh,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry but I have to give you a big AWWWWW over your daughter. Entirely too cute.

    ReplyDelete