Friday, February 5, 2010

???

Wow. I am soooo far out of the 'hip' loop. For this, I am truly grateful.

I dipped my toe in the gossip pool today. I think I caught something. Something contagious and rash-inducing. Also, it pissed me off. I should have worn a haz-mat suit. Well, since it's contagious, you're gonna get it too:

Gossip Site Rash

I should just stay off the 'internets' as ignorance and intolerance really chap my hide. I also loathe racism disguised as righteous indignation.

Thank goodness for this:



she keeps me more grounded and sane than I have been in YEARS :-P Just looking at her makes me care even less about 'Young Hollywood'... plus, she's so cute, she makes those poor girls all look the same. Oh, wait, they all looked the same BEFORE that... airbrushing is creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment