Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In Which I Borrow...

liberally from other blogs :-P... title style borrowed from The Badass Geek, and 'letters' format borrowed from 3 Bedroom Bungalow...

Dear Darling Daughter,

Remember when you used to nap and sleep in your own crib? That was awesome. Oh, and you used to sleep for 4-6 hours at a time - I loved that.

Kisses!
Mama

---------------------

Dear Mama,

Um, YOU'RE the one who put me in your bed. Why in the world would I go back to sleeping by myself in baby jail when I currently snooze comfortably and warmly between/on my parents?

*raspberries*
Lily Ruth

****************************

Hola, Doggie!

If you don't stop barking at every imagined noise, I may sell you on e-bay.

LOVE YOU!
Pack Leader Rachel

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dear 'Pack Leader',

If I respected your authori-tie, I might consider listening to you.

Signed,
Princess Keely-Kee a.k.a. the Monkey Dog

}{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{

Dear Cowboy Mouth,

PLEASE come back to San Antonio. I miss you. I just want to spend more time with you - is that so wrong? We used to be so close. Remember that? It's just that... I thought we had an understanding... you tour endlessly & come to San Antonio and/or Austin 2 or 3 times a year, and I show up and dance my ass off. That really worked for me.

*sigh*
:-/



######################

Dear New Converse All-Stars,

I love you. I love everything about you - especially your hot pink lining. Thank you for being so awesome.

Your Biggest Fan,
Me



=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

whew. It feels good to get that out... oh, damn. there's one more...

Dear New Blogger,

I read your blog, and it irritated me. I thought it was shallow and self-centered and awful. I gleefully joined the blog-war.

Then I thought about it. And I thought about you. From your few posts you seem really young. You're a new mother. You just moved to a new state, and are far from your support crew. So, maybe you are as materialistic and vain as you come across. But maybe, just maybe, you're sad and alone in a new place and want to try to perk yourself up by writing a fun and weightless blog. But it's none of my business either way.

What I want to say is, I hope that you continue to blog and to enjoy it. This is YOUR space to say whatever you want just as much as it is mine.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment