Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crafting Catch-up

*** Warning: If you do not give a fig about anything that I might have made, you should just skip this post :-P

I've actually had the time to make some stuff recently! Of course, taking the time to make things meant that I didn't have the time to tell you about it, so I'm going to cram it all together here.

Lily Ruth and I made cards for grandmothers for Mother's Day. Well, I made cards. She (unwillingly) contributed footprints...


I made a tiny tutu using Samster Mommy's 10 minute tutu tutorial (ha-ha 'tutu tutorial'). Maybe someday I'll make something from another blog, but I doubt it. Her stuff is easy and fun. Anywho, I measured from Lily's waist to her knee (the length of her femur) so that she can still crawl in it without 'tripping'...


Here is my Muse - I barely got a picture in before she crumpled in true diva style and wailed. Nothing like a good 'crying in a tutu' moment...


Here she is in her pj's and her tutu. Daddy insists that she asked to wear it. That makes Mama's heart smile...


I totally winged it and made Lily Ruth a felt purse that holds tiny books and toys for our trip. It came out a bit rough looking, but still very cute and highly functional. I think she'll love it...




The flower was hand-made by someone else, but I hand stitched it onto the bag myself :-P The bag itself was ridiculouly easy-peasy and came together in one afternoon, so maybe I'll post a tutorial on how I did it... you know... for posterity...

Have you made anything recently that I should know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment