Friday, March 26, 2010

Dear So & So... take 6

FRIDAY! Again? I think I missed a few days... well, lucky for me it's Dear So & So Day!!!! Gracias to Kat over at 3 Bedroom Bungalow for another opportunity to vent :-)

Dear So and So...

Dear City Parking Division,

Is $5.25 truly an appropriate amount to charge for 1 hour and 41 minutes in your disgusting garage?

Just asking, you jerks.
:-/

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

(the following is a guest post)

hgm hn q

Love,
Lily Ruth

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Dear Only Pair of Denim Shorts I Own,

I feel so betrayed. I've trusted you for so many years, and now THIS? Consider yourself fired.

Signed,
Lady Who Just Caught a Full Length Glimpse of Herself

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Dear Infant Daughter,

Happy Nine Month Birthday! You rock my world :-)

*Huuuuuuuuugs*
Your Biggest Fan


☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Dear Trees,

Good Morning, Sleepyheads! Good to see you're awake! Now, let's talk about all this crud that you're dropping. I'm just as excited as you that Spring is arriving, but this seems a bit excessive. The pool is outraged, and I'm kinda grossed out. Perhaps you could tone it down a bit?

Thanks in advance,
the Homeowner


❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Dear Starbucks-Near-My-House Employees,

You guys make my day! There are always smiles, kind words, hot coffee and even sometimes witty banter. There are days when you are my only adult contact for the day... Also, Lily Ruth loves to chew on those cup sleeves - don't tell her Daddy...

Many Thanks,
Stay At Home Mama


oh, there's more, but I think that there are somethings that are better left unsaid... :-)

Got something to vent? Head on over to Kat's place, and link up!

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. My denim shorts days are long over too. About three years ago, at the ripe old age of 25, I traded in my denim shorts for more "mom" appropriate wear of khaki bermuda shorts. Motherhood is not nice to our thighs. And my kids take my starbucks cups as soon as I am done w/ them and walk around "drinking" and carrying my purse and wearing my heels and talking on their toy blackberries. very adorable but slightly scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the guest post! Too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete