Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back Seat Business

This morning was a bit busy. Because darling Lily Ruth is not an early riser, Daddy got up super-duper early and dropped the Monkey Dog off at the vet for her shots. We went to pick her up at a more civilized hour. It also happened to be a good day for Crazy Frank's monthly steroid injection, so we dragged him along with us.

I had intended for Frank to stay in the front seat with me on the ride home, but he had other ideas. The back seat ended up being Lily Ruth's idea of heaven - a pet on either side. Too cute to keep to myself:




It was great. We pulled into the driveway. I let Keely & Frank out, unlocked the front door, and they both sauntered in without prompting. I felt like I had won a contest, and my prize was perfect behavior from my pets. What was in those shots, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment