Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Division of Thought

While I dropped a pretty heavy bomb in my 'More to Say' post, it will most likely be the last time that I refer to that in this blog. Not because it's not important, but because this blog is about me (and my family) as we are now.

I have wanted a space to talk about that past, and recently I created such a space. The resulting blog is NOT lightness, fun, crafting, cooking or pictures of amazing children. It is truth in a very raw form. It is a public blog, and if you want to read it, you may... ** Edit: I left the link up as long as I could stand it, but I had to take it down for my own peace of mind. That blog is hard for me. It is my truth about a very rough time. I need for it to be a little bit more separate from this blog. If you already know how to find it, feel free to keep reading. If you really really really neeeeeeed to see it, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment